Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 125g
- Suitable for nappy rash, eczema and surface wounds
- Antiseptic healing cream
- Suitable for sunburn, minor burns, acne, bed sores and chilblains
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
Sudocrem can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Sudocrem contains a number of ingredients and properties, such as:
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties
- zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognised for its healing properties
- Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localised pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant/antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants